Fong disease of the knee
Citation, DOI and case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Bilateral hypoplastic patellae and hyperplastic tibial tuberosities, in keeping with known Fong disease.
The patellae are laterally subluxed. No fracture or joint effusion.
The patient has known Fong disease (nail-patella syndrome) and has had a long history of patellar maltracking which is not surprising.
1 article features images from this case
11 public playlist include this case
- Knee- RMH Study Group by Dr Davina Bates
- A new cases by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- Knee by Allister Howie
- osce by Dr Amin Payandeh
- Knee by Dr Nina
- msk by dr Maimoona murad khan
- FMADEN MSK Reporting contents and structure based on interesting cases by FIRAT MADEN
- very tough by Dr Dileep Narayanan Chathoth
- msk by simranjit bawa
- Lesson 2: Skeletal Dysplasias by Lauren Tollefson
- 2B Z by Ahmed Emira