Foreign bodies on chest x-ray
Routine check up
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
The following opacities are noted (from the very obvious to the least):
- cell phone
The patient is grossly rotated however the visualised part of chest appears normal.
Case of the "foolish technician", deficient in preparation of patient prior to an x-ray being undertaken.
Here are the basic guidelines for any x-ray of chest or abdomen
- Keep aside cellphones, coins
- Remove chains around neck, pins ,clips
- Provide a gown to the female patient
- Maintain a good centralisation
- Adequate exposure as per the part being examined