Foreign body in airway
H/o ground nut aspiration - 15 days.. C/o cough.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Right lung hyperexpansion.
In view of clinical back ground of foreign body aspiration, radiographic findings of over expansion of right lung lead to bronchoscopy. Ground nut was the culprit.
1 article features images from this case
19 public playlist includes this case
- viva 9
- Paed - Chest - Clinical Conditions
- Paediatric Tony Chen
- Important chest xray for emergency board exam
- Pediatrics 1
- Senior Cases 21 Sept 2016
- Paeds assorted
- Paediatrics SAY
- Airway obstruction in a child
- Primer - Paediatric Imaging - Respiratory Tract
- Paeds Viva
- SG viva cases
- Pediatric x-rays - acute
- Viva JP
- PAEDS KEY CONDITIONS
- THX Airway