Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
You can see :
- irregular but well-defined collection is noted in the region of interest. Floating echoes is noted.
- a linear echogenic focus ( 5 - 6 mm long x 1 mm width ) is noted abutting wall of the lesion - Foreign body.
- approximate Size of collection - Craniocaudal - 35 mm, Transverse - 25 mm, Anteroposterior - 13 mm
- approximate Volume - 6 ml
- lesion Plane - Subcutaneous.
- abuts underlying muscle without involving it.
- vessel relation - A patent superficial vein is noted deeper and radial aspect of lesion.