Right upper quadrant pain for 2 weeks.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Polypoid intraluminal mass lesion from the fundus of the gallbladder with calcification focus and vascularity.
Nodes at the porta.
Multiple hepatic solid lesions.
Presumed gallbladder carcinoma.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlist include this case
- Abdo - Adult Clinical Conditions - Hepatobiliary by Dr Charlie Handley
- Primer - Gastroenterology - Gallbladder by Aman
- Hepatobiliary by Miguel
- Onco17-P24 by tuanleminh
- VC PART II CHEST by Dr Vinicius Carraro do Nascimento
- VC PART II by Dr Vinicius Carraro do Nascimento
- Onco16-P23 by tuanleminh
- VC PART II GIT GU by Dr Vinicius Carraro do Nascimento
- UQ Radiology video tutorial: Abdo: Cholecystitis by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Imanabdo (part 2) by Iman Fani