Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
MRI of the brain demonstrates a well circumscribed mass appearing to be located within the cortex (in a sulcus) of the right occipital lobe. It slightly hypointense to adjacent grey matter, hyperintense on T2 weighted images and demonstrates homogeneous contrast enhancement with only as small amount of surrounding edema.
- Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Appearances suggest a cortical tumor, such as a ganglioglioma (subsequently histologically proven).
Patient went on to have a local recurrence 18 months later which was predominantly glial.
21 public playlist includes this case
- Brain. Intra axial masses-supratentorial
- Manzoor-Rad Mixed (part 3)
- Manzoor-Rad Chest
- Brain Tumors - Resident
- neoplasms of the brain
- GK - Neuro - Brain tumours
- GD: Paediatrics - CNS - Brain tumours
- 2015 Intraaxial CNS tumours
- CNS masses
- Tumors and a Tumor-like
- Neurorad - Mixed Cases
- Neurologie Cases
- Thirsty birds - neuro - intra parenchymal mass
- CNS Tumour
- Quiz cases
- Parenchymal tumors
- Manzoor-Rad CNS