Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Liver is average size and with no intraparenchymal lesions seen or dilated intrahepatic biliary radicals seen. Mild perihepatic and fissural fluid.
- stable GB stones.
- Nodularity and strandings of the mesenteric fat planes density suggestive of peritoneal deposits.
- Unremarkable CT features of CBD, portal vein, pancreas, spleen, adrenals, kidneys, pelvic gynecological organs, urinary bladder, and rest of visualized opacified bowel loops.
- A few subcentimetric mesenrtic and periaortic lymph nodes
- Stable small fundal gastric diverticulum is noted with air fluid level within.
- Left sided colostomy is noted.
- The visualized bones show no suspicious lesions.