Gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST) - stomach
Pain in upper abdomen
CT abdomen and pelvis
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Note is made of a smooth round tumor that protrudes intraluminally, with heterogeneous enhancement within the pylorus. No evidence of dissemination to other organs.
The biopsy confirmed to be a gastrointestinal stromal tumor.
1 article features images from this case
7 public playlist include this case
- small bowel tumor by TRAN QUYNH
- Certificate: 3_042 Neoplastic Conditions of the Stomach and Duodenum by RAB Three
- ll by nabil ahmed
- 3_042 Neoplastic Conditions of the Stomach and Duodenum by RAB Three
- Abd tumors by DR. frank fofie
- educational cases by Dr Sepehr Haghighi
- efilm2017(1) by Dr Hassan Shoushtari Zadeh ◉