Antenatal scan at 13 weeks gestation.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
There is an anterior abdominal wall defect with protrusion of the bowel loops out the abdominal cavity without any covering.
By 12 weeks gestation, complete small bowel return from the extracoelomic cavity to the abdominal cavity is expected.
3 case questions available
Herniation of bowel lateral to the umbilical cord, in keeping with gastroschisis.
3 articles feature images from this case
21 public playlists includes this case
- Obstetric tute - 1st trimester
- Gastrointestinal anomalies
- Obstetrics Gold
- O&G 1
- Tony's quiz May 2015
- Report Writing 3
- Fetal Abd Wall quiz
- RBWH hot seat obstetric second trimester
- FRANZCR - report writing practice #2
- Paediatrics - GI
- WDHB - O+G
- WDHB - Paediatrics
- GF17 - O&G, Mammo 1
- Obstetrics Viva
- 12 week morphology US: anterior wall anomaly