Giant choledochal cyst
Citation, DOI and case data
Abdominal pain and right upper quadrant palpable mass at physical exam.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Giant cystic dilatation of the common bile duct. Enlarged gallbladder and intrahepatic bile duct dilatation are also noted secondary to compression effect of the giant cyst. No stone or enhancing mass is seen in the distal part of the common bile duct.
Findings of the CT is compatible with giant choledochal cyst (Type I), which is causing intrahepatic bile duct dilatation.
1 article features images from this case
13 public playlist include this case
- HPB lesions by Dr Horea Craciun
- Abdo by Whitney Graff
- GUT by Dr Dr Angel Mthalane
- GI, GU VIVA by Islah Ud Din
- GI by Dr Terrence Hui
- Abdomen by Dra Johana Rosinger
- FRCR GIT by Doctor Rubi Subhash
- kejsy #1 (part 16) by Lech Gradziński
- Core by Shekhar Khanpara
- HD&GL6 by Hq D ◉
- frcr 2 by Janice Wee Yong Li
- GI FRCR 2B by Emily Smith
- Biliary CT by Dr Thuấn Nguyễn Hoàng