Ginkgo leaf sign
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Ian Bickle had no recorded disclosures.View Ian Bickle's current disclosures
Left sided pneumothorax. Drain inserted.
Left basal pleural drain.
Extensive bilateral surgical emphysema in the chest wall and neck.
The air outlines the muscle striations in a ray-like fashion of a Ginkgo leaf.
Bilateral Ginkgo leaf appearances due to extensive surgical emphysema.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlists include this case
- Chest by Afonso Carvalho Silva
- Aberrent Air by Ian Bickle ◉
- FRANZCR 02 Chest by AMIRSALEH JAFARI
- Fälle für 3. Stex bei C.C. by Anina Schafnitzel
- Textbook CXRS by Ian Bickle ◉
- Interesting cases by HYDER ALI
- Thorax by Jens Christian Paul
- CXR-corepathology by Ian Bickle ◉
- Favourite chest cases by Rohit Sharma ◉
- 2B: Chest by Daoud akhtar