Glioblastoma NOS (gross pathology)
Citation, DOI and case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Tumor measuring 9x8x7cm in the left temporal lobe with central necrosis and hemorrhage. Subfalcine herniation to the right side.
Glioblastoma diagnosed 2 years prior to eventual death due to aspiration pneumonia.
Case reproduced with permission, courtesy of Dr. Katharina Glatz, Basel, Switzerland, Pathorama.ch (original case at webpathology.com is here). All rights reserved; please see original case for copyright information.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlist include this case
- PATH VIVA by Dr Michael Le ◉
- Exam day by Dr Isaac Lui
- Path1 by Dr Jarrel Seah
- GD: Pathology - CNS by Dr Gurjeet Dulku
- Path specimens by Dr Isaac Lui
- ER by Dr shlomi Gavrielli ◉
- Starter CT Brain cases by Alex Davies
- Pathology - gross specimens by Dr Bruno Di Muzio ◉ ◈
- P2 - Pathology by Dr Sachintha Hapugoda ◉
- Pathology Tony by Dr Tony Chen