Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Large haematoma seen in the subcutaneous fat superficial to the right gluteal muscles with areas of active bleeding.
- Further small area of active bleeding seen in the left lateral abdominal wall with probable traumatic abdominal wall hernia.
- There are fractures through the right L1 through L5 and the left L3 through L5 transverse processes.
- There is an oblique fracture through the anterosuperior corner of S1 with adjacent presacral haematoma.
- Flat IVC suggesting volume depletion. Perinephric stranding is seen without definite evidence of renal injury. Left renal cyst. No signs of hollow or solid abdominal vessel injury.