H shaped vertebrae - sickle cell disease
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Abdulmajid Bawazeer had no recorded disclosures.View Abdulmajid Bawazeer's current disclosures
Known case of sickle cell anemia with new onset of chest pain.
Central endplate depression is seen in the dorsal spine giving H-shaped vertebrae.
No detectable focal lung lesion.
1 article features images from this case
8 public playlists include this case
- ssaaaa ped msk by Susheel K
- Mod 7- Infections by Christiane Gionet
- Karim hotlist by Laila Adel Mohsen
- Arthritis Josh Session by Nicole Zipay
- lung pleura by amir heidarian
- 2B Practice 3 by Arash Latifoltojar
- RAL1003 Pathologies osseuses by Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉
- 2B: MSK (order of notes) by Daoud akhtar