Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- liver cirrhosis, portal hypertension with oesophageal varices and splenomegaly.
- within the right liver lobe segment V, there is a 2 X 2 cm lesion with hypointense T1 and mildly hyperintense T2/ heavily T2 signal.
- dynamic contrast-enhanced series shows a hypervascular lesion at the right liver lobe segment V with nodular enhancement in the arterial phase.
- the lesion shows persistent enhancement at the portal, venous and delayed phases with centripetal filling in.
- no wash-out of the contrast is noted.
- note also the right liver lobe wedge shaped and sub capsular transient hepatic enhancement in the arterial phase just posterior the aforementioned hepatic focal lesion; representing a non-tumorous arterio-portal (AP) shunt.