Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Paul Adamoli had no recorded disclosures.View Paul Adamoli's current disclosures
Bicycle accident against a fence. Performed extended focused assessment with sonography for trauma (eFAST) an hour after the accident.
Evidence of free fluid in Morrison's pouch and perisplenic space. Evidence of isoechoic fluid in the right rectovesical pouch in keeping with clotting hematoma.
At laparotomy, hemoperitoneum due to a celiac trunk injury was confirmed.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlists include this case
- Important Abdominal imaging for emergency board by Maryam Saif AlAli
- Certificate: Peritoneal, Retro-peritoneal and Abdominal Wall pathology by RAB Three
- Peritoneal, Retroperitoneal and Abdominal wall pathology by Michael Curley
- Peritoneal, Retro-peritoneal and Abdominal Wall pathology by RAB Three
- POCUS TEASER by simon tebbutt
- Trauma by Gunnar Andrésson
- Workshop 1 by Gihan Wijetunga
- Echo by Lukas Boomgaert
- Ultrasound house officer teaching by Dave B
- Student Lectures UP 2024 Radiology by Gideon Thomas Burger