Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Multiple small rounded foci of hypodensity scattered throughout the liver parenchyma, with a few similar foci seen in the spleen.
Case courtesy of Dr Laura Jimenez Juan.
Innumerable low density hepatic lesions of similar size. A few similar appearing lesions in the spleen. Given the clinical history and new onset, the findings are most consistent with infection such as candidiasis.
Lymphadenopathy has mildly increased.
Probable new splenic infarct.
10 public playlist include this case
- hepatitis virales by hernan martinez
- haematology by Dr anthony trimboli ◉
- Abdomen by AT
- Abdomen - spleen by Edward Chan
- Abdo cases2 by Dr Aanchal Agarwal
- february16 by ben jacob
- liver lesions by Dr Trefa salih Hasan
- av frcr 12 by Dr Avni K P Skandhan ◉
- Revision - GI - LIver by Aman Sandhu
- FRCR 2B AMR SAADAWY (part 1) (part 1) by Dr Amr Saadawy