Citation, DOI and case data
Right-sided abdominal mass. Prior ultrasound stated liver mass.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Large heterogeneous mass with central necrosis in segments 5 and 6 of the liver.
The remainder of the solid organs of the upper abdomen are normal in appearance.
No upper abdominal lymphadenopathy.
This was a biopsy-proven hepatoblastoma.
It is the commonest pediatric liver tumor and typically occurs in the under 5 age group.
10 public playlist include this case
- FRCR by WU PENG
- RANZCR 2018 practice set 1 - Paediatrics by Dr Yuranga Weerakkody ◉
- hepatobiliary by Prabhat karki
- Liver Lesions - Study Group by Dr Davina Bates
- Abdome by Cleverson Leitão
- onco6-p13 by tuanleminh
- Pediatrics by Dr Chester Chong
- P2 - Paediatrics by Dr Sachintha Hapugoda ◉
- paed by simranjit bawa
- Exam cases (part 4) (part 1) by Noura Alraeesi