Hepatocellular carcinoma - atypical with central scar
Citation, DOI & case data
Cirrhotic patient on follow up imaging.
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Selected MR images demonstrate heterogeneous enhancing lesion. Note that the peripheral components on the right side of the mass demonstrate more characteristic early arterial enhancement with washout, becoming hypointense c.f to the remainder of the liver. The central non-enhancing component remained non enhancing even in further delayed post contrast phases.
Rim enhancement, which is more obvious in delayed images.
1 article features images from this case
20 public playlist include this case
- Liver by Izabela Jovanovska
- Hepatocellular carcinoma by Javier Gutiérrez
- Liver MRI by Dr Sherif Mohsen
- FRCR 2B 4 by Dr Sherif Mohsen
- gcuhradreg liver cases by William McKenzie
- Tony Chen October 3 by Dr Tony Chen
- Liver tumor by Hai Anh Nguyen
- FRCR 2B 6 by Dr Sherif Mohsen
- Liver MR by Dr Greg Tarr ◉
- 6-hepatobilier by Abdullah Sukun
- Leber by Johannes Dinkel
- Abdo and GU by Parveen Sidhu
- abdomen by Tanoj Singh
- Preexam1 by Sanaz
- Onco17-P24 by tuanleminh ◉
- Liver RG by Edward Chan
- HPB by Dr Dylan Kurda
- Liver lesions by Roberta Colombo
- Liver Prokop by Stefan Teodoru-Saman
- Abdo - Adult Clinical Conditions - Hepatobiliary by Dr Charlie Handley