Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Bickle I, Hepatomegaly. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 20 Mar 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-83779
At the time the case was submitted for publication Ian Bickle had no recorded disclosures.View Ian Bickle's current disclosures
5 Nov 2020
1 time, by 1 contributor - see full revision history and disclosures
History of heavy alcohol use. Abdominal pain.
Age: 35 years
From the case: Hepatomegaly
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
The outline of the liver is clearly illustrated with the tip of the right lobe at the level of the iliac crest. Bowel gas is displaced anteromedially.
Organomegaly or masses may be identified on plain abdominal radiographs even if it isn't an indication to perform this study.
1 article features images from this case
9 public playlists include this case
- Chesterfield Self Isolation 32 by Ian Bickle ◉
- Abdominal radiograph viva by Anthony Adeleke Adewumi ◉
- AXR by Jin XU
- Mod 12- Abdomen by Pegah Rahbar
- Abdomen by Mai-Linh Le
- FRANZCR 03 Abdo by AMIRSALEH JAFARI
- AXR-all you need to know by Ian Bickle ◉
- AXR by Prakruthi Venkatappa
- Abdominal X-Ray Review by Mitchell Harvey