Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Gaillard F, Heterotaxy. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 21 Mar 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-7920
At the time the case was submitted for publication Frank Gaillard had no recorded disclosures.View Frank Gaillard's current disclosures
23 Dec 2009
6 times, by 2 contributors - see full revision history and disclosures
From the case: Heterotaxy
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Properly placed endotracheal tube.
Left-sided heart but horizontally "flipped" enlarged liver.
Note that the humeral head has not yet ossfied, suggesting that perhaps this is a preterm neonate.
Heterotaxy in a neonate.
2 articles feature images from this case
16 public playlists include this case
- Pediatrics by Chester Chong
- Paed by Kenneth Kwok
- Tony Chen September 2 by Tony Chen
- Viva cases by SG
- New by Mohamed Labib ahmed ElMoghier ◉
- Revision - Chest by Aman Sandhu
- Syndrome by Kenneth Kwok
- Paeds Viva Set 2 by Milo MacBain ◈
- Samer Stuff by Gabrielle
- A.emira 2B (2) by Ahmed Emira
- Situs by Rad_doc
- JY Paeds Chest by Juliana K. Yee
- Paediatric GI by Eugene Ng
- WDHB - Paediatrics by Pieter Wood
- Pediatric cases new by Essam A Hanbal
- Ped-2 by Ismail Sayed Ismail