Citation, DOI and case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Bilateral uptake in the sacrum in keeping with sacral insufficiency fractures. Degenerative uptake in the pubic symphysis.
Classic Honda sign of bilateral sacral insufficiency fractures.
Case courtesy of Dr Simon Gray.
15 public playlist include this case
- Viva cases by SG
- NUCLEAR MEDICINE by Hannah Woodford
- General Nuclear Medicine Basics by Dr Justin G Peacock ◉
- MSK2 by Leon Vasquez
- GK - MSK - Spine by GLK
- Nuclear Medicine - MSK by Dr Justin G Peacock ◉
- Boards Part 4 radiology review by Juliet Murray
- Interesting cases by R Srinivasan
- MSK by AT
- InteGrated by Radiolosophy Marsel N L
- Shuyi MSK by Shuyi Guo
- Msk lesions 2019 by Cormac O Brien
- A FRACTURES by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- General Nuclear Medicine - Bone Scan by Dr Justin G Peacock ◉
- MSK - pelvis & hip by Dr David Serich