Citation, DOI & case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Bilateral symmetrical uptake in the sacral ala (the Honda sign), represent sacral insufficiency fractures.
There is also uptake in the left pubic bone where there is another fracture which was occult on x-ray.
Case courtesy of Dr John Blazak.
Nice example of the Honda sign.
10 public playlists include this case
- RadioP 2020 by Dr anthony trimboli ◉
- MSK - Trauma - Hip&Pelvis by Aman
- MSK - Clinical Conditions - Pelvis and Hip by Dr Charlie Handley
- Manzoor-Rad Mixed (part 5) by Manzoor Ahmad
- Nuclear by Dr Thomas M. Anderson ◉
- viva by Asothai Ethayarooban
- Nuclear med by Michael Truong
- CMCC Endomet by Dr Varsha Kumar
- Manzoor-Rad MSK by Manzoor Ahmad
- Trauma - pelvis and sacrum by Dr Tom Molyneux