Citation, DOI & case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Bilateral symmetrical uptake in the sacral ala (the Honda sign), represent sacral insufficiency fractures.
There is also uptake in the left pubic bone where there is another fracture which was occult on x-ray.
Case courtesy of Dr John Blazak.
Nice example of the Honda sign.
11 public playlists include this case
- RadioP 2020 by anthony trimboli ◉
- MSK - Trauma - Hip&Pelvis by Aman
- MSK - Clinical Conditions - Pelvis and Hip by Charlie Handley
- Manzoor-Rad Mixed (part 5) by Manzoor Ahmad
- Nuclear by Thomas M. Anderson ◉
- Manzoor-Rad MSK by Manzoor Ahmad
- nuclear interesting by Mahmoud Rezk
- viva by Asothai Ethayarooban
- Trauma - pelvis and sacrum by Tom Molyneux
- Nuclear med by Michael Truong
- CMCC Endomet by Varsha Kumar