Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Ian Bickle had no recorded disclosures.View Ian Bickle's current disclosures
Severe pain in the right shoulder. No trauma.
Huge destructive bone metastasis in the proximal humeral shaft and neck.
The right 4th rib is partially destroyed in keeping with a further metastasis.
Right upper lobe lung mass.
Wow, this is a huge bone metastasis.
Did you get happy that you spotted it or shocked by the size and switch off or did you correctly identify the primary lung tumor in the right upper lobe?
Nice examination film. Never forget the satisfaction of search.
33 public playlists include this case
- satisfaction of search by Eman Mansour
- pre osce III by Allan Francisco
- viva rev by Noha Salem
- Basic ER by Taimur
- Tumore MSK by Jens Christian Paul ◉
- CXR by Sherif Mohsen
- CHR 664L 14: Humerus by jtaylordacbr
- Musculoskeletal by Mary Groll
- bone and joint exam 2 by Andrew Flack
- Random by Konstantin Benno Bräutigam
- P2 - MSK by Sachi Hapugoda ◉
- 2b Chest by Sean Evans
- Favourite MSK cases by Rohit Sharma ◉
- MSK by Dr Rehana
- FRCR 2B CASES by Nazahat Pasha
- osce by Allan Francisco
- NBCE Part III Practice Cases - Tumors & Tumor-like by Alisha Russ
- Multisystem by MANJUNATHA KATAVEERANAHALLY SHEKAR
- Part 2 Board Cases Prep by Ali Smith
- chwst by simranjit bawa
- Rad Dx II - Neoplasias and Neoplasia-like by Rishi Bodalia
- CHEST by Gregory Makris
- MSK hot hits by Victor Tang
- Introduction to Neuroradiology by Konstantin Benno Bräutigam
- morning by Noha Salem
- MC MSK by Marianne Cossens
- FRCR 2B 2 by Sherif Mohsen
- 1 H A G A R (part 1) by Ahmad Hagar
- TOP by Sherif Mohsen
- 9-1 by Elsayed IAE Amro
- X-Chest by Bipin Saroha ◉
- MSK by Nazahat Pasha
- LCCW Radiology Case Intern Rounds by Claudia Wong