Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Almost total destruction and liquefaction of both cerebellar hemispheres (relatively sparing the superior cerebellar vermis) as well as the middle cerebellar peduncles and relative atrophy of the posterior portion of the pons and midbrain.
- Partial agenesis of the posterior body and splenium of the corpus callosum with thinned its anterior portion.
- Associated colpocephalic configuration of the lateral ventricles with mild dilatation of the occipital horns,trigones and posterior bodies.
- No mass lesion or definite supratentorial parenchymal area of abnormal signal intensity.
- Widened extra-axial CSF spaces with a small left temporal arachnoid cyst.
- Normal sellar region.
- Right otomastoiditis with T2 prolongation.