Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- a right para-pharyngeal ovoid cystic lesion is seen, showing hyperintense T1 and hyperintense T2 signal with sedimentation level demonstrating T2 hypointensity of the basal layer.
- the lesion measures about 5 X 3 X 2.5 cm in its main CC and axial diameters respectively, and shows marginal post contrast enhancement.
- the lesion is seen compressing the right oropharyngeal wall and extending from the skull bone to the level of the right submandibular gland.
- the lesion is abutting the right medial pterygoid and the right paravertebral long coli muscles.
- no enlarged cervical lymph nodes.
- no other neck masses.
- normal larynx and laryngeal skeleton.
- normal great vessels of the neck.
Right para-pharyngeal marginally enhancing cystic lesion - infected 2nd branchial cleft cyst.