Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- predominantly fatty parenchyma with scattered glandular elements of both breasts (ACRI).
- the upper outer segment of the right breast shows a partially ill-defined globular dense mass lesion with some obscuration of its margin and infiltration of the surrounding parenchyma and architectural distortion. The lesion measures 3.5 X 3 cm.
- no masses seen in the left breast.
- no suspicious clusters of micro-calcifications seen.
- normal contour and skin thickness of either breasts as well as both nipple/areolar complexes.
- no enlarged axillary lymph node.