Infraspinatus calcific tendinitis
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Maulik S Patel had no recorded disclosures.View Maulik S Patel's current disclosures
Calcification is seen at level of greater tuberosity of humeral head.
Calcification was present in the infraspinatus tendon near the insertion site.
An example of calcific tendinitis of the infraspinatus tendon.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlists include this case
- Msk by Francesco Palumbo
- msk easy by Vijaylaxmi .
- 100-200 by isabelle
- Shoulder US by Greg Tarr ◉
- msk-us by Yudong Hong
- Extremity inflammatory by Albs Pols
- RAL1005 Rhumatologie Extrémités by Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉
- DI3 - Final Exam Review by Matt Skalski ◉
- Tumours by Mark Spriggs ◉
- Ultrasound Cases by Mark Spriggs ◉