Citation, DOI and case data
Fall. Left-sided hip pain. Unable to straight-leg raise or weight-bear.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Intertrochanteric fracture of the left neck of the femur with a fracture fragment including the lesser trochanter lying inferomedially.
An intertrochanteric neck of femur fracture.
12 public playlist include this case
- Trauma by Dr. Atanas Kravaev ◉
- Yazvac 3 by Joshua Evans
- Mod 10 by Megan Fisher
- Rotorua Teaching - Hip and Pelvis by Dr Matt Adams ◉
- fractured nof nov 2015 by Fiona Grant
- Hip/Pelvis by Dr Nina
- UQ Radiology video tutorial: MSK: Hip by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Pelvic Pathology by Dr Jonathan Robert Wylie ◉
- Revision by Alf
- Yr 3 MSK by Dr Simon Ahmadpour
- MSK: Hip & Pelvis by Dr Annabelle Skelley
- UQ Med Yr 1 MSK: Lower limb injuries by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈