Intertrochanteric neck of femur fracture
Citation, DOI and case data
The patient fell down and was complaining of strong left hip pain. He was brought to the emergency room.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Left intertrochanteric fracture.
X-ray of the left proximal femur demonstrates typical features of an intertrochanteric fracture.
- Kirby MW, Spritzer C. Radiographic detection of hip and pelvic fractures in the emergency department. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2010;194 (4): 1054-60. doi:10.2214/AJR.09.3295
3 article feature images from this case
12 public playlist include this case
- MSSP Week 36 by Simon MacGowan
- Hip and pelvis by Bryan Schnabel ◉
- MSK - Trauma - Hip&Pelvis by Aman
- Pelvis and Hip by Ms Vicki Koi ◉
- my msk study group by Mohamed Abo Bakr
- Group 11 Tutorial 16 May by Sam Maxwell
- NOF by Jonathan Luo
- Emergency Radiology 2021 - NTMP Students by Josh Monester
- Pelvis Trauma by Orna
- DI Final- Fractures by Julia McKenna
- X-ray: Hip & pelvis trauma by Daoud akhtar
- MSK - Clinical Conditions - Pelvis and Hip by Dr Charlie Handley