Intra-peritoneal bladder rupture
Citation, DOI and case data
Day 2 following RTA. Concern over hematuria with normal kidneys on initial CT scan.
Intravesical contrast via urinary catheter administered
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Bladder catheter balloon in the intraperitoneal space.
Scanogram, following the introduction of intravesical contrast.
Extensive intraperitoneal contrast.
Hole in right side of bladder dome, which catheter passes through, with ballon outside of the bladder.
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
This is a case of an intraperitoneal bladder rupture.
1 article features images from this case
25 public playlist include this case
- Call Prep Cases by Catherine (Rin) Panick
- A short 2021 by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- Abdomen by Tamer Ghorab
- JCR 2B GU by Jordan Curl-Roper
- Intra-peritoneal bladder rupture by Mohammed alhammadi
- good by senior registrar sherif
- Genitourinary FRCR 2B by Dr Feras Salhi
- GUT by Dr Shreyas
- 2nd case collection RCR 2B by Mehtab Ahmad
- Trauma Cases October 2017 by Doctor kesy nayagam
- Pelvic Trauma by Gajan Surendra
- General by Marlon Monarim
- 2021 전문의 2차 : abdomen by JIEUN SHIN
- Urogenital by Gary Lee
- Resident Session 7/24/13 by Dr Hector Rivera-Melo
- Bladder Trauma by Ronald Joseph ◉
- Gut by Reham Mohamed
- 2차 시험 by JinHo Kwon
- CT Cystography by wong
- Urinary by Mohammed Bilal Mohammed Numan
- abdomen by damla demir
- Ten Top Urological Cases by Dr Ian Bickle ◉
- FRANZCR 03 Abdo by Dr. AMIRSALEH JAFARI
- The Surgical Abdomen by Dr Ian Bickle ◉
- long cases by Dr Afaq Mohamed Siddiqui