Intraductal papilloma - galactogram
Citation, DOI & case data
Nipple discharge right breast
Ductography right breast
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Mammogram images post ductogram of a discharging duct right breast. Contrast injection of the duct opening under magnification.
Findings: duct ectasia and a filling defect at the duct bifurcation.
The filling defect in the main duct is a papilloma. Ultrasound confirmed the lesion's intraductal location and FNA was performed under ultrasound guidance.
Galactography seems to be a dying art. It makes sense in reproducible single duct discharges. There is no correlation between the color of the discharge and the final histology. Patients with multiple duct discharges or bilateral discharges do not qualify for ductography.
1 article features images from this case
13 public playlists include this case
- Breast by Roya Faghani
- circumscribed by Melissa Lea ◉
- breast by Huma Haseeb
- Certificate: 4a_008 Nipple Disorders and Papillary Disease of the Breast by RAB Four
- WDHB - Breast by Pieter Wood
- Breast by Gajan Surendra
- Breast Intervention by Trina Whittaker
- 03 Breast (CPSP) by Afaaq Rasool
- Mamma by AT
- 4a_014 Breast Intervention by RAB Four
- 4a_008 Nipple Disorders and Papillary Disease of the Breast by RAB Four
- Breast 2 by Pranita Vishwas Gundannavar
- Breast by Frank Dorrian