Left hemiscrotal pain - swelling - 10 days.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
LEFT testis -
- 45 x 34 x 28 mm - vol 23.2 cc
- Enlarged in size.
- An ill-defined ovoid hypoechoic avascular area ( 15 x 12 x 9 mm ) is noted.
- Rest of the testis shows normal echopattern.
- Increased vascularity is noted in rest of the parenchyma.
LEFT epididymis -
- Enlarged.- No focal solid lesion.
- Increased vascularity is noted.
No hydrocele is noted on LEFT side.
LEFT spermatic cord - thickend, echogenic.
LEFT side of Scrotal wall thickness - normal .
Findings favour testicular abscess.