Invasive lobular carcinoma
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Sorrentino S, Invasive lobular carcinoma. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 29 Mar 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-34812
At the time the case was submitted for publication Sajoscha A. Sorrentino had no recorded disclosures.View Sajoscha A. Sorrentino's current disclosures
11 Mar 2015
13 times, by 2 contributors - see full revision history and disclosures
Abnormal screening mammography. No clinical complaints. No family history of breast cancer.
From the case: Invasive lobular carcinoma
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Digital breast tomosynthesis-CC
Breast parenchyma density: Almost entirely fat (ACR type a).
Findings: In the left breast, at 2 o'clock, there are two round, spiculated, high density masses with 8 mm and 18 mm diameters.
Ultrasound guided biopsy was performed. Histology showed invasive lobular carcinoma.
Note the superior visibility of these masses on the digital breast tomosynthesis, as compared to the digital mammogram.
18 public playlists include this case
- Gynaecology cases by Aimua Harriet
- Breast by Gajan Surendra
- Breast Cancer by Trina Whittaker
- Mammo by Victor Schulze-Zachau
- FRANZCR 06B Breast by AMIRSALEH JAFARI
- FRCR 2B AMR SAADAWY (part 4) (part 1) by Amr Saadawy
- breast by Eman Mansour
- WDHB - Breast by Pieter Wood
- Dr Taha FRCR 2B by Taha Fouad
- Breast viva mi by Muhammad Idris ◉
- 01 Examen by Johann Jende
- av frcr 3 by Avni K P Skandhan ◉
- GK - Viva - Breast by GLK
- kejsy #1 (part 9) by Lech Gradziński
- RANZCR Breast Viva 8 by Babawale S. Niyi
- Breast Cancer by RAB Four
- Breast by BEN WONG
- Breast I by Jin XU