Jejunal diverticulitis - acute
Citation, DOI and case data
Severe left upper quadrant pain and fever.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Large outpouching (diverticulum) of the jejunum with swelling of the wall and inflammation in the adjacent fat indicative of diverticulitis.
In the same way that sigmoid diverticula can become obstructed with bowel content and inflamed, jejunal diverticula can form enteroliths and subsequent inflammation.
9 public playlist include this case
- Small bowel by Timothy Jeffery
- A 2021 long by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- practice by Dr Anthony Adeleke Adewumi
- abdomen by ahmed elfeky
- Bowel by Dr. Mohammed Ahmed Fahmy
- Abdo - Adult Clinical Conditions - GI by Dr Charlie Handley
- bowel by simranjit bawa
- VC PART II GIT GU by Dr Vinicius Carraro do Nascimento
- GI 10/07 by Dr Uditha Wijesinghe