Twisting injury to left foot.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
X-ray of the left foot demonstrates a fracture of the proximal 5th metatarsal which is within 3 cm of the tarsometatarsal junction, and does not involve the articular surface.
1 case question available
The eponymous name for this injury pattern is a Jones fracture.
28 public playlist includes this case
- Lower limb, July 2013
- Core Conditions 03.2 - lower limb trauma pre-reading
- PT MSK
- CHAPTER 4: MUSCULOSKELETAL/RHEUM
- Casos Dr Helio
- Fracture lecture
- pied/cheville trauma
- DI Final- Fractures
- pelvic and lower limb fractures
- Fractures for GP registrars
- Yazvac 3
- Tony Chen September 2
- Fundamentals Bone
- Base of 5th metatarsal fracture - review of cases
- GSG Fractures
- Pelvic and Lower Limb Fractures
- Radiology final