Knee joint effusion
Citation, DOI and case data
Gaillard, F. Knee joint effusion. Case study, Radiopaedia.org. (accessed on 28 Sep 2021) https://radiopaedia.org/cases/2696?iframe=true
2 times by 2 users - see full revision history
15th May 2008
Inclusion in quiz mode:
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Knee joint effusion.
Note the absence of a fluid fluid level, which would indicate a lipohemarthrosis, and suggest a cortical breach.
Case DiscussionNote the absence of a fluid fluid level, which would indicate a lipohemarthrosis, and suggest a cortical breach.
8 public playlist include this case
- BBH Med Students - Skeletal x-ray pathology by Dr Henry Knipe ◉ ◈
- UQ Radiology video tutorial: MSK: Joint effusion by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- MSK by Huda Fazli
- CMCC DI Mod 10 by Dr Varsha Kumar
- DI3203 by Tania pringle
- Rotorua Teaching - Knee by Dr Barbara Hochstein ◉
- CHR 664L 9: Knee by jtaylordacbr
- RAL-1001 by Dr Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉