Labyrinthitis ossificans - bilateral
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Hani Makky Al Salam had no recorded disclosures.View Hani Makky Al Salam's current disclosures
Bilateral profound sensory-neural hearing loss following meningitis.
Loss of inner ear high T2 signal, more severe on the left.
Partial ossification of the cochlea on both sides.
Bilateral labyrinthitis ossificans, more pronounced on the left side.
1 article features images from this case
20 public playlists include this case
- Primer - Head & Neck - Temporal Bone by Aman
- H&N - Adult Clinical Conditions - Temporal by Charlie Handley
- prüfung 2 by Bernhard
- PAEDS VIVA by Lucy Blumer
- ear by Ruilin Raelene Jin ◈
- nezar head and neck by nezar shlaka
- Petrous bone by Marta Aguilar Perez
- Temporal Bone by Scott Kristenson
- pyramide by Bernhard
- Neuro by Cecil Chen
- GK - Neuro - H&N - Ear by GLK
- head and neck 4. temporal bone cpa skull base by Arial
- Baş Boyun Radyolojisi Vakaları by omer faruk simitcioglu
- Petrous Bone by Muhammad AlMatter
- HEAD AND NECK - INNER EAR/PETROUS APEX by Juliana Tsuruta
- Head & Neck by Ulrike Bartosch
- Petrous by ahmed alaa al-agamy
- Mock viva by Muhammad Izzat Bin Mohd Hayazi
- Petrous 2 by Mohamed shweel
- NR by Rezi Radio