Large pleomorphic adenoma
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Frank Gaillard had no recorded disclosures.View Frank Gaillard's current disclosures
Chewing and swallowing difficulty, with left TMJ region pain.
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
A large left parapharyngeal heterogenously mild enhancing solid mass lesion with some calcifications, reaching close to pterygoid muscles, and causing oropharyngeal attenuation.
Large pleomorphic adenoma.
Left parapharyngeal mass, resection: Pleomorphic adenoma.
Received is a single container consists of a rubbery nodule weighing 26 g and measuring 5 x 4.5 x 2.7 cm. Smooth external surface is inked in black. A cross-section of the nodule shows fibrous homogeneous structure with a possible central area of scarring.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlists include this case
- Head & Neck by saeid kaffashan
- AAA NECK1 by Susheel K
- head and neck by Sanjana Shetty
- Neck Space Localisation by Michael Le ◉
- Head and Neck Cases by Michael Le ◉
- nezar head and neck by nezar shlaka
- Primer - Head & Neck - Glands and Periglandular Region by Aman
- VC CNS H N S PART II by Vinicius Carraro do Nascimento
- H&N Radiology by Dylan Kurda
- Head and neck by Frank Dorrian