Large pleomorphic adenoma
Citation, DOI & case data
Chewing and swallowing difficulty, with left TMJ region pain.
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
A large left parapharyngeal heterogenously mild enhancing solid mass lesion with some calcifications, reaching close to pterygoid muscles, and causing oropharyngeal attenuation.
Large pleomorphic adenoma.
Left parapharyngeal mass, resection: Pleomorphic adenoma.
Received is a single container consists of a rubbery nodule weighing 26 g and measuring 5 x 4.5 x 2.7 cm. Smooth external surface is inked in black. A cross-section of the nodule shows fibrous homogeneous structure with a possible central area of scarring.
1 article features images from this case
9 public playlists include this case
- H&N Radiology by Dr Dylan Kurda
- VC CNS H N S PART II by Dr Vinicius Carraro do Nascimento
- Primer - Head & Neck - Glands and Periglandular Region by Aman
- nezar head and neck by nezar shlaka
- Head and Neck Cases by Dr Michael Le ◉
- Neck Space Localisation by Dr Michael Le ◉
- head and neck by Dr Sanjana Shetty
- AAA NECK1 by Susheel K
- Head & Neck by saeid kaffashan