Lateral medullary syndrome of Wallenburg
Citation, DOI and case data
Features of left sided cerebellar signs.
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
T1 hypointense and T2, FLAIR hyperintense focus at the left side of the medulla. DWI sequences confirmed the ischemic event, showing diffusion restriction. Classic features of ischemic infarct in left medulla.
The patient had classical features of lateral medullary syndrome of Wallenburg.
1 article features images from this case
12 public playlist include this case
- Vascular by Dr Eoin F
- Neuro by John Hughes
- brain - infratentorial by Daniela Nemeth
- NEURO by Lacoste
- FRCR 2B Listing by Dr Sherif Mohsen
- babybels by Vish
- practise by fung wai yuk
- Revise by Mohamed Faragalla
- Stroke and hemorrhage brain by Dr Ramudar Singh
- Introduction to Neuroradiology by Konstantin Benno Bräutigam
- NRAD by Johann Jende
- BPT Neuro by Dr Mihir Desai