Left MCA Infarct
Citation, DOI and case data
Two days after right hemiparesis and aphasia.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
MRI shows restricted diffusion in left MCA distribution in keeping with an acute infarct. Note the loss of normal grey white matter differentiation on T1 weighted images and the increased T2 signal and gyral swelling.
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Typical appearances of an established MCA territory infarct with pronounced restricted diffusion.
3 article feature images from this case
12 public playlist include this case
- Masqueraders of MSK disease by FComeau
- CNS Brain by Dr Saneej Kanhirat
- cns infections by Dr Sharbell Hashoul
- Acquired pyogenic infection by David Martineau ◉
- Infarcts by Dr M Sanal Kumar
- oseo by Dra Johana Rosinger
- Brain Anatomy & Ischemic Stroke SKILLS LAB PART 4 by Dr. Gregorius Enrico, Sp.Rad
- neuro 1 by nezar shlaka
- neuro by Dra Johana Rosinger
- 1 by Mohammed Hasen
- MRI for surgerons by Neel Patel
- Vascular by Dr Eoin F