Leiomyoma of finger
3rd digit - proximal phalanx region - swelling - 2 yrs. Low grade pain. Recent Radiograph - No bony erosion.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
You can see :
- Well-defined ovoid lesion is seen in region of interest.
- Size : 15 mm length - 13 mm transverse - 6 mm Antero-posterior thickness
- Location : Lesion wraps around tendon for about 180'. Located at mid - distal part of proximal phalanx on . Seperate from bone / joints.
- Dynemic : Free tendon movements is noted from Lesion
- Morphology : Solid , Heterogeneously hypoechoic.
- Not compressible.
- Dopplar : No flow signals.
Reported possibility of giant cell tumor of tendon sheath.
Surgical excision done. Histopathology : Leiomyoma of finger.