Citation, DOI & case data
This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Selected axial T1 weighted images with and without contrast demonstrate widespread leptomeningeal enhancement.
The smear contains scattered markedly atypical single cells showing enlarged irregular nuclei with moderate amounts of pale cytoplasm. The features are consistent with non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Final diagnosis: Cerebrospinal fluid, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
17 public playlists include this case
- NR by Samuel Moniyong
- 1-Beyin by Abdullah Sukun
- FRCR CNS by Rubi Subhash
- Brain non sol by N Seth
- Lepto vs. Pachy-Meninges by Tom Gordon
- 02 Examen by Johann Jende
- Neuro by Damon Jeetoo
- Neuroradiology by Muhammad Bin Zulfiqar
- MRI brain by Pallavi Kamat
- IEC by PEDRO MORGAN LOUREIRO MIGUELOTE
- 2022_Q4 by Eoin F
- CNS enhancement brain by Ahmed Magbari
- Interesting by ahmed alaa al-agamy
- Exam cases (part 11) (part 1) (part 1) by Noura Alraeesi
- NEURO: Meningeal enhancement by Chris Newman
- Dec 21 CNS by elroy
- FRCR 2B CNS by Osamah A. A. Alwalid