Citation, DOI & case data
Known to have breast cancer.
This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Leptomeningeal enhancement on T1 post contrast images. Note the enhancement in cerebellar folia.
Primary was breast cancer.
Leptomeningeal metastases, also known as carcinomatous meningitis, refers to the spread of malignant cells through the CSF space.
16 public playlists include this case
- Neuro 5 by Sean
- CNS tumor mets leptomeningeal by Ali Labeeb Alwan
- Neuro - Clinical Conditions - Masses by Charlie Handley
- Exam cases (part 11) (part 1) (part 1) by Noura Alraeesi
- METASTASIS by Gonzalo Pérez Hornos
- FFR2B 6.0 by Blathnaid Murphy ◉
- Brain by Miguel
- Neuroradiology by Muhammad Bin Zulfiqar
- NEURO- MASSES by R A A
- BRA 8-Extraaxial Lesions by HoangHuong
- MRI brain by Pallavi Kamat
- Neuro by Sean Sweeney-Knapp
- Onco11-P18 by tuanleminh ◉
- CNS enhancement brain by Ahmed Magbari
- CNS & SPINE 101 by Sherif Maccar ◉
- infections of brain.... by Do Thanh Danh