Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Maulik S Patel had no recorded disclosures.View Maulik S Patel's current disclosures
Knee pain for few months.
Prominent fat density is seen in the suprapatellar region.
Echogenicity is seen deep to quadriceps tendon without effusion.
X-ray: prominent fat lucency in the suprapatellar region.
US: echogenic fat in the suprapatellar region. No effusion which is uncommon or unusual.
MRI: proves lipoma arborescens on imaging (No copyrights available).
Arthroscopy: proves lipoma arborescens.
1 article features images from this case
8 public playlists include this case
- Msk by Kevin Sheng
- MSK Nadira Ali by Nadira Abid Ali ◉
- Benign synovial mass lesions. Part 1 - non-iflammatory by Roberto Schubert
- Extremity radiographs by Pallavi Kamat
- SOFT TISSUE MASSES by Rajesh Pompapathy
- knee by Emil Michalski
- LONG CASES SEEN DAILY by MANIMEKALA THAMBITHURAI
- Paed 09/23 late by Sunday Cornelius Owoeye