Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- moderate left supra-patellar joint effusion with frond-like synovial masses of fat signal in all pulse sequences.
- degenerated articular cartilage with thinning and denudation as well as subchondral degenerative marrow changes with tibio-femoral and patello-femoral osteoarthritis.
- degenerated posterior horn medial meniscus with triangular band of increased signal intensity, and meniscal tear.
- intact anterior horn medial meniscus and lateral meniscus.
- intact cruciate and collateral ligaments.
- normal signal and girth of the peri-articular musculature
- lipoma arborescens of the left knee joint with moderate supra-patellar joint effusion.
- degenerative joint disease with degenerated posterior horn medial meniscus.