Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Moderate joint effusion with gross synovial thickening showing frondlike projections that demonstrate hyperintense T1 and T2 signal with PD FAT SAT & STIR signal suppression.
- Mucoid degeneration of the ACL with celery stalk appearance showing increased signal intensity alternating with its normal hypointense fibers.
- Degenerative tear of the PHMM & AHMM with increased intrameniscal signal disrupting their articular surfaces.
- Normal heights and signal intensity of the lateral meniscus with no evidence of meniscal tear.
- Intact posterior cruciate and collateral ligaments.
- Degenerated articular cartilage with osteoarthritis of the knee joint with as well as tibio-femoral and patellofemoral articular osteophytosis & subchondrtal degenerative marrow changes.
- Normal signal and girth of the examined periarticular musculature.
- Small prepatellar bursitis is noted.