Lisfranc joint - normal alignment
Citation, DOI and case data
Nemattalla, W. Lisfranc joint - normal alignment. Case study, Radiopaedia.org. (accessed on 29 Nov 2021) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-10121
11 times by 5 users - see full revision history
30th Jun 2010
Inclusion in quiz mode:
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Normal Lisfranc alignment
Normal Lisfranc alignment:
- Lines of alignment are represented in red and joint lines are represented in yellow.
- Lines 1 and 2 are assessed on the AP view. Lines 3-6 are assessed on the oblique view.
- Lateral border of 1st metatarsal is aligned with lateral border of 1st(medial) cuneiform.
- Medial border of 2nd metatarsal is aligned with medial border of 2nd (intermediate) cuneiform.
- Medial border of the 3rd(lateral) cuneiform should align with medial border of 3rd metatarsal.
- Lateral border of the 3rd(lateral) cuneiform should align with lateral border of 3rd metatarsal.
- Medial border of 4th metatarsal aligned with medial border of cuboid.
- Lateral margin of the 5th metatarsal can project lateral to cuboid by up to 3 mm on oblique.
23 public playlist include this case
- Trauma - MSK by Dr Flavius Parvulescu ◉
- Exam cases by Tina
- ANATOMY by shyamnath G
- Metatarsalgias by João Pedro joao pedro marostica hortal
- msk recalls 2 by Deirdre Graham
- TI Teaching 14/07/21 by Kyle Grabowski
- diagrams by Maged Algazzar
- Lower limb, July 2013 by Dr Andrew Lawson ◈
- GK - MSK - General by GLK
- Normal Radiographic Anatomy by Dr. Ashley Hook
- Anatomy by simone
- apatine_galune_anatomija by Dr Tomas Jurevicius
- Ankle/Foot by Dr Nina
- Anatomy - MSK lower limb by Dr Phillip Marsh
- Core Conditions 03.2 - lower limb trauma pre-reading by RMH Core Conditions ◈
- Raby 3rd Ed Chapter 17 Midfoot and forefoot by Lorna Gibson
- Extremity radiographs by Dr Pallavi Kamat
- teaching cases by Mohamed Emad Shehata
- Anatomy tips by Ramy Gamal El-Sayed Ayad
- Fundamentals Bone by Nathan Daley
- Fractures for GP registrars by Paul Bui
- MSK01 - Radiographs by Dr Bruno Di Muzio ◉ ◈
- ILLUSTRATIONS by Dr Ahmad Hagar