Lisfranc joint - normal alignment
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Normal Lisfranc alignment
Normal Lisfranc alignment:
- Lines of alignment are represented in red and joint lines are represented in yellow.
- Lines 1 and 2 are assessed on the AP view. Lines 3-6 are assessed on the oblique view.
- Lateral border of 1st metatarsal is aligned with lateral border of 1st(medial) cuneiform.
- Medial border of 2nd metatarsal is aligned with medial border of 2nd (intermediate) cuneiform.
- Medial border of the 3rd(lateral) cuneiform should align with medial border of 3rd metatarsal.
- Lateral border of the 3rd(lateral) cuneiform should align with lateral border of 3rd metatarsal.
- Medial border of 4th metatarsal aligned with medial border of cuboid.
- Lateral margin of the 5th metatarsal can project lateral to cuboid by up to 3 mm on oblique.
1 article features images from this case
20 public playlist includes this case
- Fundamentals Bone
- Lower limb, July 2013
- Anatomy tips
- MSK01 - Radiographs
- msk recalls 2
- Extremity radiographs
- Core Conditions 03.2 - lower limb trauma pre-reading
- Anatomy - MSK lower limb
- Exam cases
- Trauma - MSK
- Fractures for GP registrars
- Normal Radiographic Anatomy