Lissencephaly type I
Hypotonic and seizures.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
There is diffuse abnormality of the overlying supratentorial mantle with reduction in number gyri and marked thickening of the cortex, best seen anteriorly.
4 case question available
This case illustrates features typical of type I lissencephaly.
2 article feature images from this case
16 public playlist includes this case
- Paed - Clinical Conditions - Head
- Neuro - congenital
- SAY NEURO Brain & Intracranial: 1. Congenital Malformations
- Manzoor-Rad Mixed
- Neuro1 Congenital Malformations
- Manzoor-Rad CNS
- Interesting cases
- Paediatric Tony Chen
- Manzoor-Rad Paeds
- Tony Chen septermber 3
- MRT Hirn
- Paeds neuro / head & neck
- Congenital malformations CNS (iOS pack)
- Paeds assorted